Private tour for 2 participants from 27th July until 3oth July 2024.
– 2 nights accommodation in Grand Hotel Smokovec with breakfast
– all transfers
– guiding by Slovak English speaking driver/guide
– cable car ride in the High Tatras
– entry fees to Orava castle, Vlkolinec, St. Jacob Cathedral in Levoca
– lunches, dinners
– any other entry fees, if you will choose to visit something extra on the way
– personal expenses
Saturday, July 27: Arrival in Vienna, Transfer to Bratislava, Afternoon tour of Bratislava
Our flight arrives in Vienna at 11:30 AM (Austrian Airlines Flight OS352)
Transfer from Vienna to Bratislava
Tour of Bratislava Old Town
Dinner on our own/we’ve made our own hotel reservation for this night
Sunday, July 28: Head to the High Tatras.
Places to see on the way: medieval town of Banska Stiavnica and UNESCO village of Vlkolinec.
Overnight: Grand Hotel Smokovec
Monday, July 29: High Tatras Day
High Tatras day with cable car ride and possibly some other place if there will be enough time. The program will be flexible.
Day 4 – Tuesday, July 30: Levoča & Orava Castle, Čičmany and Transfer to Vienna City Center
Levoča/St. Jacob Church
End of day: Transfer to our hotel in Vienna city center
Arrival to Vienna at around 18-19:00